Took a trip to Victoria, ended walking to London Waterloo so took a few photo’s of beautiful London at night…
So pretty!! We love our city
HAPPY NEW YEAR! (SORRY WE’RE LATE TO THE PARTY).
We’re already over a week into 2016, and surely most of us have been thinking about New Years Resolutions…some may have even given up already! (tut tut)
But we’re here with our top 8 resolutions that we really want to stick to for a healthy, fun and exciting year.
Just a little pic of us last night!
So there are our resolutions. We’ll let you know how we get on…
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! See you in the New Year xoxo
Does this mean we’re beliebers?
His new album, Purpose, is actually straight fire; it’s a heartfelt message. The point he wants to convey is obviously along the lines of – “I’m only human and I know I’ve messed up”. And it’s clear to see he’s matured musically, and personally.
Working with the great Ed Sheeran, Skrillex, Diplo and more has helped produce an amazing sound. The guy is just trying to get rid of the massive stigma surrounding him, and with this album he may just be getting there. No matter what you think of him there is no denying – the boy can saaaang.
Our favourite tracks are Sorry, What Do You Mean?, I’ll Show You, No Sense, No Pressure and Life Is Worth Living. He’s also casually dropped 13 new music videos you might wanna check out.
It’s the kind of music he really suits, he should have been doing this all along!!
Purpose is worth a listen.
So we may or may not have forgotten our password…
Hence why we have only just been able to update the blog about Barcelona!
But it was amazing, a beautiful city with such gorgeous architecture and great galleries. Night life was incredible! Worth the hype? Yes, but you definitely felt the presence of many English tourists…so if you can, it’s nice to go places that aren’t such tourist “hotspots”.
Check out our gallery for some pics 🙂
It has come to our attention that every human being on this planet is headed (or has already been) to Barcelona this summer.
Though modern day classics like Ibiza, Magaluf and Malia are still firm favourites…it seems Barcelona is like their sophisticated, more fun older brother.
Not ones to miss out, we’ll be heading there for a couple of days in September. If you are part of the 1% of England that haven’t been to Barcelona then allow us to tell you exactly what you are missing out on. Is it really worth the hype? Stay tuned!
And none for Gretchen Weiners, bye.
1. “What a beautiful chocolate man! ha ha ha ha ha” – White Chicks
2. “When my eyes are closed I see you for what you truly are…which is UGLAAAY, we’re done!” – She’s The Man
3. “Ugh as if! *Cher voice*” – Clueless
4. “Oh my God, Karen, you can’t just ask people why they’re white” – Mean Girls
5. “He dresses better than I do…what would I bring to the relationship?” – Clueless
6. Patrick: “You may not be afraid of me, but I’m sure you’ve thought about me naked”
Kat: “Am I that transparent? I want you. I need you. Oh baby. Oh baby” – 10 Things I Hate About You
7. “It’s not even my date and he still gets me out of my skirt!” – John Tucker Must Die
8. “Are you asking me out? That’s so cute….what’s your name again?” – 10 Things I Hate About You
9. “Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed” – Legally Blonde
10. “Hi, I’m Cellulite Sally; look at my huge ba-donkey. Don’t forget about me, I’m Backfat Betty. Now who could have said that? Oh yeah, it’s Tina the Talking Tummy. I can’t even wear a short skirt and a top without looking like a fat pig!” – White Chicks
11. “I choose Vodka. And Chaka Khan” – Bridget Jones’ Diary
12. “Sweets. You couldn’t ignore me if you tried. So… so. Are you guys like boyfriend-girlfriend? Steady dates? Lovers? Come on, sporto, level with me. Do you slip her the hot beef injection?” – The Breakfast Club
13. ” Do you know what kind of person I am now, I mean – do you know who I am right now? I don’t have any real friends. I did something bad with a married guy. I don’t talk to my mom and dad. I’m not a nice person. And the thing is – I’m not 13 anymore” – 13 Going On 30
14. “Men are rats, listen to me, they’re fleas on rats, worse than that, they’re amoebas on fleas on rats. I mean, they’re too low for even the dogs to bite. The only man a girl can depend on is her daddy.” – Grease